Brand: Birrificio Karma
ALE CHESTNUT HONEY
Alcohol volume: 5.7%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl. - 1.5 lt.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, organic honey, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair, hops and yeast.
Amber beer of high fermentation characterized by an elegant blend of six malts and hops fine Continental and American. Chestnut honey, local organic production, enhances and highlights the uniqueness of this personal recipe. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Braised pork with apple annurca accompanied with potato soft
• Taleggio buffalo with chilli jam
• Leg of rabbit stuffed with vegetables and cheese
• chestnut soup with porcini mushrooms and beer Amber Doll
• Millefeuille of fresh goat cheese, wild boar sausage, peppers and cabbage with beer
• Chop prosciutto and walnut
• Pizza Black (smoked cheese, mozzarella, salami)
• Pizza Conciato (crushed pepper, lard and seasoned Roman slow food)
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.