ALE CHESTNUT HONEY
Alcohol volume: 5.7%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl. - 1.5 lt.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, organic honey, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair, hops and yeast.
Amber beer of high fermentation characterized by an elegant blend of six malts and hops fine Continental and American. Chestnut honey, local organic production, enhances and highlights the uniqueness of this personal recipe. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Braised pork with apple annurca accompanied with potato soft
• Taleggio buffalo with chilli jam
• Leg of rabbit stuffed with vegetables and cheese
• chestnut soup with porcini mushrooms and beer Amber Doll
• Millefeuille of fresh goat cheese, wild boar sausage, peppers and cabbage with beer
• Chop prosciutto and walnut
• Pizza Black (smoked cheese, mozzarella, salami)
• Pizza Conciato (crushed pepper, lard and seasoned Roman slow food)