Brand: Birrificio Karma
Alcohol volume: 6.8%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl. - 1.5 lt.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley and wheat, sugar cane from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Top-fermented ale, brewed with a blend of malted wheat and barley, intense bouquet, with special aromatic due to the addition of cinnamon and orange peel. The foam is fine and persistent, the color is golden yellow. Full flavored and satisfying. It is a complex beer, but the same is elegant and intriguing. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Rabbit in strong and sweet vegetables au gratin
• Sliced ham baked in a wood oven with potatoes with herbs
• compete cheese salad and chicken with eggplant cream
• Stuffed peppers with cheese with rocket
• Pork fillet with saffron
• Wild salmon in panuria with herbs, cream of potato and leek
• Type Calzone Napoli (ricotta, mozzarella, salami and tomato)
• Calzone with Escarole
• Fried Pizza
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.