Brand: Birrificio Karma
AMERICAN PALE ALE
Alcohol volume: 4.6%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, hops, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair and yeast.
In the 19th century sailing ships direct British East Indies, carrying an amber beer characterized by an intense hop aroma and caramel and lightly toasted malts, features that allowed it to withstand the long ocean crossings. It is this style that is inspired by the Carminia, further enhanced by the addition of hops during fermentation. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Spaghetti with rocket and chilli
• meatballs with chilli in puff pastry
• Roast beef and potato with bacon
• Paccheri lamb sauce and rocket
• Crepes beer with mushrooms and zucchini
• burritos stuffed with beans and mussels in spollichini soup celery and bacon mountain