Alcohol volume: 5.5%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 8 ° C - 10 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, rye, organic honey, brown sugar from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Clear beer of high fermentation made from malted barley and rye, with a sharp spiciness of coriander and citrus on the Amalfi Coast. White foam and persistent, cloudy appearance of the typical Belgian style blanche. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Oysters with fennel
• Mussels in tempura
• Carpaccio of red mullet with lime
• Bucatini with Mediterranean flavors
• Peppery mussels or mussels au gratin
• Paccheri baked with prawns and asparagus
• Carpaccio of beef with crispy vegetables
• Sausage cod, fried green beans and sweet garlic mayonnaise
• made spaghetti with meat sauce Cilento and lemon pesto
• Pizza Marinara