Brand: Birrificio Karma
Alcohol volume: 5.5%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 8 ° C - 10 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, rye, organic honey, brown sugar from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Clear beer of high fermentation made from malted barley and rye, with a sharp spiciness of coriander and citrus on the Amalfi Coast. White foam and persistent, cloudy appearance of the typical Belgian style blanche. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Oysters with fennel
• Mussels in tempura
• Carpaccio of red mullet with lime
• Bucatini with Mediterranean flavors
• Peppery mussels or mussels au gratin
• Paccheri baked with prawns and asparagus
• Carpaccio of beef with crispy vegetables
• Sausage cod, fried green beans and sweet garlic mayonnaise
• made spaghetti with meat sauce Cilento and lemon pesto
• Pizza Marinara
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to email@example.com"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.