Brand: Birrificio Karma
Craft Beer Karma Marylin from 33 Cl.
Alcohol volume: 5.0%
Formats: 33 cl. - 75 cl. - 1.5 lt.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, honey, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair, hops and yeast.
Top-fermented ale, with soft hints of malt and grassy notes, citrus and floral typical of noble varieties of hops continents. Appearance characterized by a surprising clarity, light body and delicate aroma. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Vegetables fried in batter (eggplant, zucchini and cheese breaded)
• Tagliatelle with zucchini and peppers tomatoes
• Bucatini pumpkin and bacon
• Stuffed eggplant bacon and provolone
• Fettuccine with zucchini flowers and bacon
• Pizza Margherita
• Pizza Capricciosa
• Verace Pizza (fresh tomatoes and mozzarella)
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.