SPECIAL ALE WITH ROOTS
Alcohol volume: 5.5%
Formats: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 6 ° C - 8 ° C
Availability: all year
Water, malted barley, raw cane sugar from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Beer with a golden color and bright-looking, caratterizzanta from a blend of gentian root, liquorice and ginger. The foam is rich and persistent. The herbaceous hops and spices are in the foreground, followed by round and rich flavor of the malts used, with a final net gentian. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• timbale crepes with shrimp, mozzarella and asparagus
• dumplings with radicchio and gorgonzola
• asparagus and bacon rolls
• Trofie sausage zucchini and saffron
• Braised the root
• Roast horsemeat to the flavors of the vegetable