Alcohol volume: 3.5%
Formats: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 6-8 °
Availability: April to September
water, malted barley, wheat and unmalted barley, oatmeal, brown sugar from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Beer made from a mixture of malted barley, oat flakes, wheat and unmalted barley from local farmers, flavored by adding coriander, rose buds and pink pepper. Hopping is slight. Lightweight low-alcohol, soft and refreshing with a dry and gently spicy. Unfiltered, not pasteurized and fermented in the bottle, as natural sediment.
• Oysters with fennel
• Mussels in tempura
• Carpaccio of red mullet with lime
• Bucatini with Mediterranean flavors
• Peppery mussels or mussels au gratin
• Paccheri baked with prawns and asparagus
• Carpaccio of beef with crispy vegetables
• Sausage cod, fried green beans and sweet garlic mayonnaise
• made spaghetti with meat sauce Cilento and lemon pesto
• Pizza Marinara