Brand: Birrificio Karma
Alcohol volume: 3.5%
Formats: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 6-8 °
Availability: April to September
water, malted barley, wheat and unmalted barley, oatmeal, brown sugar from the circuit Fair, hops, yeast and spices.
Beer made from a mixture of malted barley, oat flakes, wheat and unmalted barley from local farmers, flavored by adding coriander, rose buds and pink pepper. Hopping is slight. Lightweight low-alcohol, soft and refreshing with a dry and gently spicy. Unfiltered, not pasteurized and fermented in the bottle, as natural sediment.
• Oysters with fennel
• Mussels in tempura
• Carpaccio of red mullet with lime
• Bucatini with Mediterranean flavors
• Peppery mussels or mussels au gratin
• Paccheri baked with prawns and asparagus
• Carpaccio of beef with crispy vegetables
• Sausage cod, fried green beans and sweet garlic mayonnaise
• made spaghetti with meat sauce Cilento and lemon pesto
• Pizza Marinara
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.