Brand: Birrificio Karma
Alcohol volume: 4%
Format: 75 cl.
Serving temperature: 8 °
Availability: April to September
water, malted barley, spelled, wheat, oats, spices, hops and yeast.
Lager-style blanche with added chamomile and cardamom pods. It has a sweet taste of cereal with a spicy slightly spicy. Among the flavors stand white flowers and citrus. Excellent as an aperitif or with light appetizers of risotto nicely battered vegetables. Fermented and aged in bottle form natural sediment.
• Vegetables fried in batter (eggplant, zucchini and cheese breaded)
• Tagliatelle with zucchini and peppers tomatoes
• Bucatini pumpkin and bacon
• Stuffed eggplant bacon and provolone
• Fettuccine with zucchini flowers and bacon
• Pizza Margherita
• Pizza Capricciosa
• Verace Pizza (fresh tomatoes and mozzarella)
• Fruit Dessert
Supplier: Birrificio Karma
"The technical information, ingredients sheet, nutritional table are attached to the published object. If they are missing, you can request them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org"
The information on the product labels may vary for reasons beyond our control, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use.